Child Custody Investigations
Child custody cases are extremely important because they deal with the welfare of a child. Our trained private investigators can help you determine the safety and wellbeing of a child in your life.
Unfortunately, the process of getting divorced impacts children and many times people find themselves in the position of needing to protect their children from their former spouse and the people he or she may have around the children. There are many aspects of child custody to consider, including:
- Who is taking care of the children? Are they really with the parent or being dropped off or watched by others?
- Are they being neglected or abused?
- Who is around the children? Could they be sex offenders, addicts, or criminals?
- Where are they going? What activities are they partaking in?
- Are supervised visits needed?
These are all questions that we can answer for you.
Child Custody Surveillance Methods
A child custody investigator may use surveillance to determine what happens when a parent is with the child. Mobile surveillance can reveal whether a parent or guardian is driving safely, staying in safe areas, and monitoring the child properly in public areas. Stationary surveillance can monitor home life, supervision, and who and what type of people come and go from the residence where the child is being cared for. There is also the option of personal investigations, which gather references on the person who has custody or partial custody of the child.